You aren’t really making money unless you are working for yourself. Working for yourself is the hardest work when you don’t have the right experts working for you.
You can’t really make good money unless you are in business for yourself. But being in business for yourself can also cost you money if you don’t do it right. Let us show you how to protect yourself and your personal assets from lawsuits, creditors, and perhaps your business partners. From business start-up to process improvement, we offer solutions to make your business better. Our business start-up program includes everything that you will need to launch a new venture. Our attorneys and consultants take the time to understand your business so that we can produce recommendations that make the most sense for you. Together with our partners, we will assist you with:
- Business organization selection
- State Business Filing
- Federal Corporate Election
- Registering as an employer with both the state and federal government
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance
- Unemployment Insurance
- Setting up payroll services
- Setting up banking services
- Selecting software vendors
- Evaluating lease contracts
- Employee Handbooks
Our philosophy is as unique as our approach because we do not encourage you to “do it all.” We will show you how to work on your business rather than working in your business.